Wednesday, April 03, 2002

I typed an entire entry...wonder where it went?

Anyway...long story short (chyeah right)...I went to the doc today, he was not in...I hope to see him tomorrow...fibro pain at an all time high of 12+++. Knees hurt, right elbow and wrist extremely painful. I'm having gastric difficulties (if you know what I mean) and I have a nasty cough. Temp has run in the 100-101 range all day. You'd think they could have looked at me and known I needed to see the doctor but you just canNOT get good medical help anymore...at least not consistently...it's very sad...the medical people are in a unique position, as the ONLY people who can provide their kind of necessary service. There are no alternatives. If you are the only one providing a service, the government says it's that way, they you do NOT get to choose, you don't get to limit, it doesn't matter what YOUR opinion is on what a person needs, you just SERVE for Godsakes! What the heck happened to the hippocratic (I have no idea if I spelled that correctly) oath?

Sorry...off my soapbox for this hour..but hey, it's only 10 minutes to 8:00 pm...so stick around for another rant! rofl

Dancey

No comments: